- What instructions do you have for your chauffeur this weekend?
Reginald, it might be the last nice weekend we have for a while. So, we should have a last topless weekend before the cold hits. Do we want the convertible, or the Wrangler. I'm nice, I'd let him pick.
(And my sister has a Wrangler! I know she's been topless this week)
- What instructions do you have for your personal chef this weekend?
Carl, I would like something with ricotta cheese. Seafood is a must for Saturday, and something light for Sunday brunch. I was thinking scones and coffee. Black coffee.
(I don't know why, but I have been craving ricotta cheese. Must be the quitting smoking thing.)
- What instructions do you have for your errand boy/errand girl this weekend?
My printer needs ink, and my pages need writing. Make it so. Also, my cars could use a wash/wax to get ready for winter.
(Both of those are true... except I probably won't get around to washing my car this weekend.)
- What instructions do you have for your maid this weekend?
Change the linens from the summer set to the winter set.
(That legitimately needs to happen.)
- You don’t have a personal handyman, so I’m lending you mine. What three tasks would you like him to tackle this weekend?
Since I have you for the weekend, all the tasks are related to installing my clawfoot tub!
1) Remove the old tub.
2) Retile the tub area to make it ready for the new one.
3) Install new tub and fixtures.
(I have always wanted a clawfoot tub, so in my fake life weekend, I figured "Why not?")
I saw these, and I thought they were super fun! A little on the comical side, but that's okay. Some days it's good to just sit back, and think about "What if..."
Original Artwork and
Prints and Accessories