- Do you prefer to be in the driver’s seat or in the co-pilot’s chair, literally and figuratively?
I'm going to go with the driver's seat all the way. I like to have ultimate control over the direction my life is going - literally and figuratively too - and I have a hard time when others make decisions or when I have to put decisions into other people's hands. I do stake a lot in feedback from others though: it was the biggest reason for my big layout change.
- Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
Again, the answer is the same for both. I have a lot of emotional baggage, but that's part of what makes me who I am, and those who care about me have a good understanding of those experiences. I don't have a lot of bags... but I'm sure I can fill a lot of bags or luggage items. I do have a lot of stuff.
- How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
I have fairly narrow hips, but they have a lot of muscle. So, that one depends on who is looking. The trunk of my car is full of stuff! I have my fishing gear, some of my camping gear, a guitar amp... Mostly I have things that I use but that I don't use when at home.
- At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
Figuratively. I don't drink. But depending on who is around, I can come out of my normally reserved shell.
- What’s something you enjoy that’s literally cheesy, and what’s something you enjoy that’s figuratively cheesy?
Literally cheesy: Cheese. I love cheese. And I had a baconator from Wendy's last night... so you have a couple options there... Figuratively cheesy... I'm not quite sure on that one, so I'll go with my husband. I love him, one-liners and weird puns included.
For this week's Friday Fives, I'm going through the differences between what I like literally or figuratively. I love the play on words, so I'm going to jump right on in!
Original Artwork and
Prints and Accessories