- If you were a fortune in a cookie, what would you say?
"Trust in your potential, and your goals will find you." Because once you learn to trust yourself and take the necessary risks, things start to come together.
- If a magical carp gives you three wishes –you can’t get silly things like more wishes– what would you wish for?
The recovery of shark populations and greater oceanic conservation.
And interdependent global economy that does not function in a give/take society but a mutually beneficial society.
A smooth transition from petroleum based energy resources to sustainable energy resources before we destroy the planet.
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you spend your money on?
An off-grid house: completely self sufficient. It could be rural or urban, but I want it to be 100% independently sustainable resources. I know it's possible.
Scuba equipment and maybe a dive boat.
Cars. They're my wildcard. No matter how much I love sustainable things, I will always have an appreciation for fast and fancy cars.
- How often do you dress to pass as the gender that does not match you genetalia?
I don't ever dress to look completely like a man, but I have a very masculine style in general: I'm all about the feminine take on traditionally masculine pieces: suits, vests, etc. But I still get into skirts once in a while.
- Have you ever eaten a deep-fried Twinkie?
No, but I've had poached eggs wrapped in bacon then deep fried. Way better than a Twinkie in any form!
Original Artwork and
Prints and Accessories