I decided to make the mane longer than previous versions, and I love the look it gave this horse. The ears are practically buried under the crazy mane, and the springing tail fits perfectly. The hooves are, as with all that I've made of this animal, the same yarn as the mane and tail.
I haven't done one of these with the deep brown yet, and I'm glad that I was able to do so for this model. One thing that I really like about this version, as with others, is how the slope of the head works so well to give it a sweet disposition.
The big purple eyes, though dark like the rest of the body do seem to stand out against the warm browns.
Instead of the usual blues, I really like the teal I chose for this one. It has just enough green in it to really brighten it up and make it stand out among the other yarns. I'm glad be back to the classic styles and decided not to just what works.
I am glad to be experimenting with some new sea life too, which should be coming soon! I do have some on deck for my boys, in specialty yarn, and I'm excited to continue to experiment and add new designs.
I'm also hoping to move toward some additional animals and knit designs. But my new goal is to start making more and expanding out of my knit market on here and moving into physical locations. Hopefully, I'll be able to land somewhere soon!