So, my answers this week are a little short, but it is what it is! Here she goes:
- This past week, what word would you have completed the “If I Only Had a _________” song title with?
BRAIN! Just because that's where my mind goes first. And I have been a bit spacey lately.
- What have you recently seen that seemed less likely than flying monkeys?
Me saying "no" when I have no means to help someone. Normally, I'll give my left arm, but lately I've been actually taking care of myself.
- If you could have shouted “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” sometime this past week, when would it have been especially appropriate?
Wednesday. I had a very sick Wednesday, so I definitely was the man behind THAT curtain.
- Who has been your Good Witch of the North recently?
My mom. We don't always get along, but she's been doing strangely well, and she's been really helpful lately in general.
- This weekend, where does the Yellow Brick Road lead?
Lake Wazee for some scuba diving with my dad and my sister! I'm so excited to get back in the water!